From: Anne Clarke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 28 November 2005 11:01
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Birth Centres

Dear All,

Trying to find out how many Birth Centre's there are in each State and how
long they have been operating for?

Regards
Anne Clarke
Queensland
THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document.  If you are not
the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Eastern Health is
not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.