Hi Belinda
You might like to get in touch with Heather McKosker who last I heard was at QUT. She has done some great work on this.
Cheers, Lynne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Belinda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] info needed please

sorry i wasnt clear I am looking for particular references for my thesis, you know, I have said xxx but need references
Ken WArd wrote:

No stats, but we asked every woman antenatally about domestic violence and
sexual abuse. I think people are becoming aware of how these can affect a
woman during pregnancy and birth. Intervention offered to anyone who wanted
it.