Would you remind me of the cost please, so I can forward a cheque.

With kind regards
Brenda Manning www.themidwife.com.au

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean & Jo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 11:13 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] CARES VBAC Info

To those people who sent cheques for the CARES SA Birth After Caesarean
information booklet; Thanks and the CD's are in the post today so check you post boxes next
week!
Sorry for the delay.

Those who still want a copy of the CD with HEAPS of information on VBAC,
please send a cheque to CARES SA POBox 1013
Nairne SA 5252