Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] testing

I think it is just the christmas new year lull
Andrea
On 02/01/2006, at 12:47 AM, Susan Cudlipp wrote:

I seem to be missing some posts - has the list been very quiet? Very few posts in the past few weeks, and some that are replies but I never recieved the originals
Sue
"The only thing necessary for the triump! h of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Yahoo! Photos