From: Tracy Donegan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 30 December 2005 05:51
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Birth stools and PPH

Greetings and New Year wishes from chilly Ireland.

Has anyone heard of other studies on birth stools increasing the risk of PPH other than the Nikodem study 1995.  I have an OB in Ireland who refuses to 'allow' mothers use a birth stool....(other reasons include...because he can't see what's going on ......which I would assume is the real reason he dislikes them ;-\

Thanks

Tracy

http://www.DoulaIreland.com

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Eastern Health is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.