some Aboriginal women recommend drinking kangaroo blood :)))
probably rather unpractical ... haha try getting a policy on that

Helen and Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We are having a discussion about remedies for anaemia in pregnancy at work at the moment.  One of the midwives has been recommending parsley and pineapple juice but one of the doctors is saying it causes a build up of uric acid?!

I recall hearing about floradix being recommended by some midwives and Elevit by others.  !

Apart from FGF, I would be interested in what people are recommending in their practices.

Thanks

Helen