I don’t think anyone took anything you said as inflammatory Brenda.
What you have stated is true and fair.

I think that the issue of suing has more to do with our societies
inability to deal with grief productively perhaps?  There is always a
need to 'blame' and it is far easier to be angry at someone else rather
than yourself. An open and honest relationship is what is needed hence
the 10 minute appointments and the different care provider each time is
simply not a sufficient system...for SOOOOO many reasons.

Love Jo