Good luck Jo, hope all goes well.

jo

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jo Watson
Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2006 9:12 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Wish me luck...

Well, after nine months on maternity leave, my finances (and my
husband!) have told me it is time to do some casual shifts at work.
This morning is my first one.  I am just doing a 6 hour shift, and my
husband will bring my 8 month old, Will, to work for me at 10am for a
feed. :)  (these are the benefits of working in a 'baby friendly'
hospital...)

I am a little nervous!  Being a hospital based Midwife, having had a
wonderful babymoon after an awesome homebirth - I wonder if I will be
any different as a Midwife??  We'll see.

There is a great discussion on 'Extended Breastfeeding' on the UK
Midwifery list - anyone keeping an eye on that?  I find it amazing
that so many people are against breastfeeding in public, not to
mention extended BF.

Anyway, time to don the 'still too small' uniform...

Regards,
Jo