Hey all,

I hope this post is appropriate! I love reading your discussions, however I do feel out of place not being a midwife and am keen to discuss some issues which I don’t think will be of interest to some of you, like the ones over the last few days!!!

Just wanted to send out an email to let everyone know about the Australian Doulas email list, as I know there are some doulas and birth attendants amongst us. I love chatting with other Doulas / Birth Attendants but there doesn’t seem to be something busy enough about the place. If you know any doulas or birth attendants or are one yourself, you can join the Australian Doulas mailing list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Australian-doulas/ - hopefully we can get some serious conversations going, rather than one email every six months or so! Come on guys, lets get together and chat about birth!!! Please join and introduce yourselves.

Please feel free to pass on and circulate to others!!!! I didn’t start Australian Doulas at all; I am just a Birth Attendant dying to have a place on the web to chat to other doulas and birth attendants. I am also going to start a section in my forums for us to chat, women to ask us questions etc… so keep an eye on www.bellybelly.com.au/forums and I will set it up this evening down the bottom of the forums – be sure to be registered and get chatting… please!!!! I feel all alone here!!!

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions For Conception, Pregnancy, Birth & Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support