Title: Message
There was research done in SA Adelaide a few years back also into this: Macalister I think his name was....?
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kylie Carberry
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:04 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] pelvic floor information

Ahh, yes! I remember you were the one who told me about this research regarding the nuns!  It would be perfect to use that.  I know I can only touch on this - the main focus is on the best way to get a strong pelvic floor - but I have to include some stuff about it.

Kylie Carberry
Freelance Journalist
p: +61 2 42970115
m: +61 2 418220638