I have to back up what Barb says. I used to live 40 mins from
work and had to go up the range to get home. After twice waking
on the wrong side of the road and once having an accident I
learned to have a power nap when I got tired on the drive home.
What a difference. Please don't take as long to learn as I did,
you might not be so lucky.
I currently work in a small rural unit which is not always busy
so I always have some craft in the car, if I need it I go out
and get it to keep the mind busy and awake. I get more hungry
during the night so I have adequate food, as a weight watcher I
make sure they are not too unhealthy, and eat as necessary. For
me I find that if I don't sleep in the morning I don't sleep, so
I go straight to bed, curtains drawn, not hungry, warm\cool
enough and work on sleeping till 1500 - 1600.
Cheers
Judy