I guess the word Paternal(ism) is the one that springs to mind.
Another one with a negative conotation sadly.

--
My photos online @ http://community.webshots.com/user/mike1962nz
Lindsay - Http://likeminz.dotphoto.com

"Life is a sexually transmitted condition with 100% mortality and birth is
as safe as it gets." Unknown