I will be attending my first birth in May as a doula (currenting CBE and naturopath)  I am very excited to say the least.

I have heard different stories re the relationships between midwives and doulas, and was hoping the midwives can shed some light on the situation for me.  Are doulas liked? disliked? why?

Any tips for the doula-midwife thing to make this birth experience as positive as possible would also be welcomed!!

Thanks! Kristin

-- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.