From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Janet Fraser
Sent: Friday, 14 April 2006 2:26 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] massage in pregnancy

Hi all,

can anyone recommend a form of massage particularly beneficial in pregnancy? I've been in contact with a massage student who's been told that she must never on any account massage a woman in pregnancy as it can cause miscarriage. Personally I know that's a crock but I'd love to be able to give her better info, perhaps on traditional and well evidenced forms of massage in pregnancy.

TIA,

For home birth information go to:
Joyous Birth
Australian home birth network and forums.
http://www.joyousbirth.info/
Or email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]