Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:28 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] query

Hello Andrea,

I am a midwife in far north NSW, used to be independent until insurance
ceased. Now I have a fair bit of equipment to sell and was wondering if I
could publish the list on ozmid? I have a pregnancy rocker and birthrite
birth stool as well as many smaller items. I thought it might be good for
both myself and buyers - getting good stuff at good prices.

Please let me know if this is possible.
Thanks for considering.

Kind regards,
Nancy San Martin