Hi Janet,
There's a good paediatrician at Windsor who is very respectful & does snips... I can get the number if needed. Also if she would like breastfeeding support she's welcome to contact me (I'm an ABA counsellor), or I can give you numbers for her local ABA group. 400 women per month birth at Nepean, so waiting lists are very long!
Natalie Dash

Innate Birth
4757 2080