From: lyn lyn
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:01 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] homebirth conference

This is a request to the melbourne members

I'm going to the conference and being from Sydney and working with a budget im seeking advice on  accommodation.

Where are other staying?  Are both the conference centre and the Mecure comfortable?  The Mecure is slightly cheaper but will I be spending much on taxis getting from there to the conference?   I am working from a budget.

I am getting so excited to see these great women is real life.

Linda.....

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.