From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lisa Barrett
Sent: Monday, 12 June 2006 4:06 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Gastro & Labour

Dear Kelly,

I think your job here is just to tell her how you feel about the situation and then let her make her own decision without taking your feelings into account.  This is her journey and you are just a follower not a leader here.  As long as she knows everything that you know it has to be her sole decision on what happens next, you just have to be her rock and advocate in whatever circumstance arises.

Lisa