Hi,

Just wanted to add, that I am currently on another Australian list (yahoo based), and the same problem has been there.

Päivi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Robertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] List working properly???

Hi Lisa,

This illustrates the point I made earlier. If a message is sent to several lists at the same time, your ISP may decide that it is a spam email. We are definitely not blocking anyone's emails - again everyone is welcome to contribute here. The ozmid lists has been going now for many many years (long before anyone else in OZ) and I guess we have to expect that sometimes things don't go smoothly.

We have become so reliant on emails and so sure that they will get through we can forget that this whole service operates on sometime dodgy phone lines....

Again, I will ask Kim to investigate.

Regards,

Andrea