Nicole
contact the ANF as they have three or was it four different ways you can choose to be paid which all ensure you get your payment and still remain within the award. They seem compilcated when you first  read them but all ensure that over the year you get all your money but allow the flexibility to work different hours each fortnight.  Most give you a base rate each fortnight or month and then pay the penalties for the last pay period after you have submitted them.
Andrea