Hi Barb,
Thank you for your support. I work at Bendigo Hospital in Victoria. We are about to start weekly meetings to work out how to run caseload in our setting. We have DHS funding and approval from our hospital executive. We now need to come up with a proposal, which will then be put to a secret ballot. If 50% of the ward staff (whether they wish to work in the program or not) agree to the model going ahead, we will be able to get underway. Once we start meeting I will have plenty of questions. The website sounds like a great idea. I will be in touch shortly.
Warm regards,
Nicole Carver.