Hi,
would everyone mind thinking about how they write the subject of their postings and being more specific.
I love to keep many of them for future reference but find it so hard to find what i am looking for later...too many say "article for your interest" "question from consumer" etc

Thankyou Suzi.

PS if anyone still has reference to the past posting a few months ago (?) re: study into using a shorter but more aggressive synto augmentation regimen to decrease c/s rates - (if i remember correctly)  i'd love to see it again (note this posting may have had a spectacularly well worded title but my filing system obviously needs more refining)