From: "Ulrike Bischoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: the nesting instinct of pregnant women - diploma thesis

Dear Madam/Sir, dear colleagues!

My name is Ulrike Bischoff from Germany, I´m a midwife and study psychology at the university of Koblenz-Landau.

Right at the moment I am writing my diploma thesis.
I try to deal with the very interesting subject: the nesting instinct of pregnant women. Means: women behavior before the birth (cleaning, painting, buying baby stuff etc.)

It seems, that this is an nearly unexplored phenomenon in the psychology.
Does anybody out there knows any articles or literature in which this topic is described or dicussed?
Do you know intersting contact persons to that subject?

Any hint would be very helpful for my diploma thesis.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Ulrike Bischoff