----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 12:58 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Ultrasound may disrupt fetal brain development

> Your friend thought you should see this article on NewScientist.com today.
>
> Follow the link below for the full story:
>
> Ultrasound may disrupt fetal brain development
> http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn9691
>
> Their message:
> Interesting latest information, but of course, we can't say it could
happen in humans!  Don't you think it is fascinating that 'they' do all
these experiments on animals, and then say, especially if it is
controversial, that it can't be extrapolated to humans??? hmmm

> CH
>
> NewScientist.com is the world's leading online science and technology news
service, with a global network of award-winning journalists. Visit
www.newscientist.com now for constantly updated and authoritative reporting
that's both fast and fascinating.