From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelly @ BellyBelly
Sent: Monday, 28 August 2006 5:24 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Measles question

Sorry, off topic but need some advice asap -

A babysitter is coming for half the day tomorrow but just called and said the child she looked after today looks like it *may* have measles. Should I cancel her coming tomorrow or would it be ok? My kids are vaccinated. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-support