Don’t forget to include your Midwifery / Doula Business in the Nappy Bag Book for next year – it’s a FREE listing in a nationally distributed book and the deadline is just 20 days away! http://www.nappybag.com.au/freelist.php - I hope we can see lots of Midwives and Doulas listed this year – we’ll need it!!! Also on the topic of free listings, if you are a Doula or Birth Attendant, make sure you are listed in the BellyBelly Birth Attendant / Doula Directory too: http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-attendant-locator

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-support