Mary, I'm a midwifery student & I saw you at the Homebirth Australia Conference this year. I've been on this mailing list since the beginning of the year & I've read it every day since I signed on. I have to say that you have an uncanny knack of saying things in such a way that I go "Oh yeah, that's another way of looking at it". You should teach, if you don't already. Being able to break things down & give people "AHA" moments is a real gift. I for one would be a very willing pupil. I love reading what you write. I love reading what everyone on this site writes. You girls rock!!!!

LOL Gail :)

From: "Mary Murphy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] OMG what next?
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 19:10:58 +0800

Just to play devils advocate, what is so terrible about something that helps
women do what they are already being instructed to do??  "Put your hands
behind your knees, pull your legs up against your chest, put your chin on
your chest, close your mouth and push as hard as you can down into your
bottom".  This guy has just made an aid to make all those instructions a
little easier to follow.  I think it is the perception of need for such an
aid that is awful.  MM

That is just awful!

Shelly