Some states have perinatal data published online, try google first. Look and see if they have websites. Ring and ask for an annual report. You will possibly have trouble if you ring and ask specific qns of hospitals. They get all weirdy beardy because they don't like people knowing stuff that should be public record. If you're asking about VBAC prepare to explain what it is to everyone person you're transferred to!
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 2:24 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Birth Stats for specific hospitals

Hi all,

Does anyone have a short cut way to get birthing/intervention stats from a hospital?

Who/what/where do I call/ask for...? I'm trying to get hold of Kind Edwards Memorial Hospital and St. John of God - both in Perth

Big thanks in advance,

Kristin

-- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.