Apologies to those who may have received this from other lists...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 2:44 PM
Subject: [Midwives_Insurance]

Can you help me respond to the question below from Contracting Advantage, for the Insurance Industry and please pass it on to other self employed midwives not on these lists?  Just as we predicted there are other insurers interested in our PI request

Are you able to gather Australian data showing the numbers of midwives based on years of experience?   Number with 1,2,3,4,5 etc years exp and in Management!

ยท         Robyn Thompson 20 years self employed professional and business/company management experience

Your responses as soon as possible would be great.

Warm regards,  Robyn

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Robyn Thompson

Director