Thank you, Andrea!

Vedrana

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrea Robertson
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 6:05 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Contacting Caroline Flint

Hi everyone,

I've been travelling frantically around the UK this past week and
have not had time to read all the ozmid emails. However, I did pick
up that some people were trying to reach Caroline Flint. I am sitting
here with her now, and she says to tell you all that she has been
having enormous trouble with her internet connections and has been
living without email on and off for months. However, she can be
reached on these email address (vie her office):

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know she would love to hear from you and will be willing to help in
whatever way she can.

Am just off to the airport now - back in my office on Monday.

Regards

Andrea