From: "Angela Rayner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] article FYI
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:07:39 +1000

Hi Leanne

Thanks for your posting.  These research findings sit very well with me.
I'm not sure if you have heard of the author Ellen White, but she has
written much on many subjects, and as a midwife I have been very
interested in her comments on prenatal influences.  She says that where
possible mothers should try to have a pleasant disposition when pregnant
as their temperament affects the personality of their unborn child.
This makes a lot of sense from a 'scientific' point of view, but there
was no research to date that I was aware of, and I was curious to know
how this could be tested.  I have been deliberating on plans to do
research in the near future, and this has inspired me somewhat.  Thank
you.

Kind regards,

Angela