Date: 10/16/06 20:51:19
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] rural nsw

Hey Louise

How do I stay sane.  At times it is difficult.  But I have experienced the amazing life transforming care of 1-2-1 midwifery.

Without my huge story it changed me from a damaged woman to Xena Warrior type.  I can do anything (well guess you need that approach in this line of work!!)

Hey we are out there so you need to fess up as to where you are.  I am guessing Taree!!

We can turn the post natal stuff around, PN is SO important and so lacking.  We just need to work together ‘cause HNEAHS is covered with MC (and with Terry Clout at the helm it needs to be!!)  Am meeting with him again in Nov.

Last week all the Obs at Muswellbrook resigned as a midwife had been consulted to do a review of services art MBk and Scone. They would only rescind their reso’s if she left, she lasted 40 hrs.

A hard week last week.  But I think these boys need some media attention to knock some sense into them!

Kind regards

Justine

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!