the show before was on caring for native animals and it had a little possum (I think) who was co-sleeping with its "Mum and Dad".

very cute.

Megan

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tania Smallwood
Sent: Thursday, 19 October 2006 6:41 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] risks for birth...

My kids are watching the ABC pet show tonight…Question – “so, what’s the greatest risk when your pet is giving birth?”

Straight from the spunky vet’s mouth…”THE THING THAT PUTS YOUR PET AT THE GREATEST RISK IS THAT PEOPLE TRY AND INTERFERE TOO MUCH”

Sigh…and we can’t see that fantastic wood for those dastardly trees…

Tania