From a woman who is very motivated to find a midwife who is comfortable with home water birth who would be willing to travel to Tropical North Queensland Townsville.
Think of -Magnetic Island, sunny days, and the great barrier reef :) The twin cities has a growing population of 160,000 people. We would love to have you. to see a bit of Townsville check out http://www.townsvilleonline.com.au/ or http://www.townsville.qld.gov.au/about/strand/

CALLING ALL HOMEBIRTH MIDWIFES !! We are desperately seeking the expertise of a homebirth midwife to help with the birth our first baby due on the 17th Jan.We currently live in Townsville North Queensland, so if you will be in the area (or would like to come for a holiday) around January we would love your help as currently there are no local homebirth midwifes. We can be contacted via email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or mob:0408 959 876. Looking forward to hearing from you Kim,Wes and bump