what can we do Brenda?? Rosebud is a great place to have a baby. We cant sit back and let it happen.
Pinky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Justine Caines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OzMid List" <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 11:21 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] NO Births

Hey Brenda

Why on earth would you sit down for that.

Where are your consumers running to the media.

It is only at election time will we achieve anything!

JC

Hush Hush is how these things happen.
Same is about to happen to Rosebud midwifery but it's being kept quiet
because we are 2 weeks from an election & it'll "affect the voting " !
How's that ??????

With kind regards
Brenda Manning