From: "LJG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: FW: [ozmidwifery] getting synto etc
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:09:57 +1000

We have it in our cupboard and regularly use it for pph (used pr) and it
works well for this, I imagine this it what you would be having it on hand
for Philippa? Because it's a tablet it doesn't need refrigeration. Most of
our Tops are now done with it too. It is dispensed by our
pharmacy....although kept in the dd cupboard and counted in the same manner.
If obs in the public system are using it freely then I can't see why a GP
would object...or maybe a hospital doctor would write it up for you?

-

Advertisement: House hunt online now! http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Erealestate%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Frsearch%3Fa%3Dbhp%26t%3Dres%26cu%3DMSN&_t=758874163&_r=HM_EndText_Nov06&_m=EXT