  From: Katy O'Neill
  To: Ozmidwifery
  Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 2:56 PM
  Subject: [ozmidwifery] Finding a birth pool

  Dear all,  I know we have covered this, however I have been back over the
past year and can't find any references.  A women approached me about where to
find a suitable birthing pool.  She has been told it should be a mtr deep and
she has only found the kids ones of 750cm.  It will also need to fit in her
kitchen.  We are in rural NSW.  Does anyone have any info I can give to her.
Katy.