  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anke Dalman
Sent: Thursday, 11 January 2007 9:25 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] job

Hi Di,

The birth centre is only a dream at this point and when I see how fast they
work here it might be another 1 or 2 years until it's up and running, and
then it will still be running under the medical model, since it is on
hospital grounds. I don't think that it will be run as a true midwifery
model. Love Anke