Hi to all,

I would just like to say thanks for all the responses I received to me
previous questions on Strep B. I now have another issue I would appreciate
any advise on.

I am coming up to 35 weeks pregnant and the baby is still lying transverse.
Should I be worried about this? It is my second baby.

I have started hypnobirthing and I am aware this may help and will have a
session of acupuncture next week but in the experience of a midwife is there
still plenty of time for the baby to move down? At my last appointment with
the midwives a week ago they said I still had plenty of room.

Is it normal for babies to make this sudden turn in the last coupled of
weeks?

Kind Regards,

Jassy