   _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tania Smallwood
Sent: Saturday, 20 January 2007 11:20 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] short doula/labour support courses...

Thanks for that Sharon, this woman will have the services of a professional
independent midwife at her side, as well as obstetric input, and her friend,
and to be honest, I don’t actually think she needs a student.  While I too
advocate students for many women, in this instance, I think it may
complicate things for her.  She will have plenty of love and support, but
unfortunately, as she won’t be arriving here in Adelaide until shortly
before the birth, so she won’t have the opportunity to build a relationship
with a student, thanks for the suggestion though :-)

Tania

   _____