  From: michelle gascoigne
  To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
  Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 6:38 AM
  Subject: [ozmidwifery] midwifery pay scales in OZ

  I am searching the web looking at midwifery jobs in OZ. Most do not have pay
scales. Do you have a standard scale in OZ? If so where might I find a copy of
that? In England ours can be found by looking up Agenda For Change on the web.
Most midwives are on band 6 which is currently £22,886-£31,004 per annum plus
extra duty payment for weekends nights and on calls. That converts to about
$57,775-$78,276.
  Thanks
  Shelly