Hello to all at ozmidwifery
I'm already a subscriber and wonder if the copied email below is legit or should I be wary of it?
Regards
Jan

Hello

We have received a request to subscribe the following email address:

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to the Ozmidwifery mailing list. We need to make sure you want this
subscription.

If you do wish to subscribe, click the following link to confirm:

http://cgi.mail-list.com/r?ln=ozmidwifery&rn=s02121228582410

Or, if you prefer, Reply to this message and send it back to us
without altering it.

If this is all a mistake or you no longer wish to subscribe, simply
ignore this message. If you suspect someone may be abusing your email
address, please contact us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with complete details.

Regards

The team @ Birth International

Jan Robinson     Independent Midwife Practitioner
National Coordinator  Australian Society of Independent Midwives
8 Robin Crescent South Hurstville NSW 2221 Phone/Fax: 02 9546 4350 e-mail address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> website: www.midwiferyeducation.com.au