I have had adverse reactions to fenugreek every time I have tried it and when I spoke to my homeopath about it she actually said she never recommends it herself because it seems rather innocuous but is actually quite a powerful diuretic and blood thinner and can cause exactly the problems I was having (dehydration no matter how much I drank, associated headaches, dizziness, and more). You might want to consider something like blessed thistle instead? There are so homeopathics which can boost supply wonderfully.