There's a vacancy with the Katherine West Health Board for a Maternal &
Women's Health Coordinator.  It's for a midwife with a strong interest
in working with Aboriginal people and experience in coordinating and
developing population health programs utilizing a primary health care
model.
The reason I'm sending this is that I'm just finishing a very short-term
contract to complete a project in this area.  It would be a great job
for someone who is comfortable with lots of traveling and an enthusiasm
for working with the female members of the communities.  Katherine is
also ideally situated as a base for all the wonderful attractions of
this area including the Nitmiluk, Gregory and Kakadu National Parks.

If you're interested contact the Human Resource Coordinator on (08) 8971
9300 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anne