From: ozmoss@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozm...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of Chris
Zhong
Sent: Wednesday, 4 March 2009 12:21 PM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: RE: Search Scopes - Search List Items Only

Hello Anthony,

When you edit properties and rules on your scope, there will be an Item
Count (approximate) Column on that page. Is it more than zero?

If it is more than zero, that means something wrong with the crawler. We
need to take further investigation on that.

If It is equal to zero, that means something wrong with the crawl rule
you added. You might want to change your content class to
SPS_ListItem_GenericList instead to give it another try.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Zhong | Senior Analyst

Enterprise Applications
Avanade Australia Pty Ltd | Melbourne

Level 17, 360 Elizabethe Street, Melbourne, 3000

Email: chris.zh...@avanade.com <mailto:xx...@avanade.com>

Mobile: +61 (0) 422232826

IM: zhongxinhu...@hotmail.com

Blog: http://spreflections.wordpress.com