From: ozmoss@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozm...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of Nigel Hertz
Sent: Wednesday, 4 March 2009 1:56 PM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: Infopath query - repeating sections

Hey guys,

Slightly related to Sharepoint, as that's the platform my forms will be running
on.

I have an Infopath form with a repeating section in it. Within this section is
a field with an email address. So, being a repeating section, a new section can
be inserted, which would have its own email address.

My problem is getting these email addresses into my workflow. I've promoted the
field and set it as merge (it shows up in the sharepoint list as a list of
email addresses, seemingly with a linebreak between each one)

What I need to do is send an email to all of the addresses in this field.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Kind regards
Nigel Hertz

Software Developer | Information Technology
Stockland
Level 25 | 133 Castlereagh Street | Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9035 2617 | F: 02 8988 2617

Stockland Notice: If this communication has been sent to you by mistake, please
delete and notify us.  If it has been sent to you by mistake, legal privilege
is not waived or lost and you are not entitled to use it in any way. Stockland
and its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor e-mail communication through
its networks.
16:09:00