Hi All

We are having some problems with refreshing an excel web access web
part. We have an excel document which has a pivot table that connects to
a SharePoint list (same site collection) to display specific data. We
have created a data connection for this.

Off this data we have created a chart and configured the excel web
access web part to display this graph. When the web part is first viewed
the chart displays correct but when I go to Update >  Refresh all
Connections > I get the following error:

Unable to retrieve external data for the following connections:

dataconnectionname

The data sources may be unreachable, may not be responding, or may have
denied you access.

Verify that data refresh is enabled for the trusted file location and
that the workbook data authentication is correctly set.

I have set the connection to use Windows Authentication and have set our
whole portal as trusted including children in SSP Excel Service trusted
location. Single Sign on is not configured.

When I view the SharePoint logs I see the following:

Excel Services cannot use credential delegation when it is configured to
use a trusted subsystem with Windows SharePoint Server.

ExcelService.LogRequest: starting request of type RefreshAll

ExcelServerProxy.ExecuteWebMethod: sending request of type RefreshAll,
server=http://Server:portno/SSPNAME/ExcelCalculationServer/ExcelService
asmx,

session=21.1y9IkECjGtnQeZXP5hB7w90.5.en-US5.en-AU73.-0600#0000-00-00-00T
00:00:00:0000#+0000#0000-00-00-00T00:00:00:0000#-0060, state id=2

Looking at those logs the part I have highlighted in blue doesn't
actually point to our SSP port number it looks to be some random port?
Is this normal?

 Any Ideas?

Regards,