Hi All,

Just trying to find some good references to recommended approaches in
developing a "User Exit Procedure" for SharePoint. Within an organisation
I'm working with at the moment, they have well developed user exit
procedures for other IT functions, including such things as backup followed
by deletion of Exchange Mail box etc, etc.

We have now realised that there's a potentially big footprint left in
SharePoint by "exited" users (i.e. My Site, Alerts, RSS feeds to name just a
few). We'd like to extend the existing company exit procedures to include
these SharePoint related resources.

Does anyone have any good advice on this, links, procedures?

Cheers,

Trevor Andrew