Hi Karl,

I haven't experienced any issues with installing .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or
any of the .NET updates after it, nor have i heard of anyone else. All has
been good. However that's not a grantee you won't encounter any problems L

I would recommend if your able to, try it out on a test environment, failing
that you could build a quick one to do an initial test by using
VirtualPC/HyperV/VMWare. (It's not as easy as that and i would recommend
reading up about it prior to doing it as to not to cause a bunch of issues
on your network with duplicate PC's on the network, etc.).

Cheers,

Daniel