Hi All,

I was wondering if there is a way to allow users to compare calendars
next to each other / on top of each other? If they could select which
calendars that would be great also.

Basically, I've created a booking centre which is basically a document
centre site, with sub-document centre sites for "collingwood cars" "st
Kilda cars" etc. Beneath these is a calendar for every car, or room etc.
I'm quite happy with the end result, it's very user friendly and works
well. There is only one flaw, users cant compare calendars...say they
just want to find what cars are available, thus I want to allow them to
compare these calendars against each other...or is it possible to do
some kind of query that displays any calendar that has no bookings in a
time they specify?

Cheers,

Ken Thompson

IT Support